46 Female - TX - TIA

Royal Neighbors (RNA) will, too.

Wait...at 46 she's too young for that plan ("Doh"). But they're good for 50+.

Last edited:
United home, if it was truly just a mini stroke. If you don't have it they may be some graded options like Baltimore Life.

Or just write settlers silver as was the first answer.

Thank you. I just reviewed the Settler's application and underwriting guide and I do believe she fits this. However, I am not in Texas and would need to sell her over the phone. Is there any way to sell Settler's over the phone? I have a contract with them, but have not written any business.

I really want what is best for this lady, so if I can't help her...I will refer her to someone who can in Texas. But, I would really like to make her my client!!

Thank you. I just reviewed the Settler's application and underwriting guide and I do believe she fits this. However, I am not in Texas and would need to sell her over the phone. Is there any way to sell Settler's over the phone? I have a contract with them, but have not written any business.

I really want what is best for this lady, so if I can't help her...I will refer her to someone who can in Texas. But, I would really like to make her my client!!

We have good agents all over Texas. If you're willing to take a little haircut and give up a little split on commissions I can put you in contact with a SOLID agent that can meet her face-to-face no matter where in Texas she is.

Settlers Silver is fine for TIA. As for the other questions, I don't know. Talk to Newby here at the forums. He is on Settlers advisory board. If there's a way to write them he would know.:yes:

Back