49.00 dialer Question

G

I just want to know if this dialer can be used for

- Final Expense

- Standard Life

- Mortgage Life

* I have to know this to know if this service works in my markets - I'm not interested in pushing health and starving.

I tried to ask seller via PM, but couldn't get a straite answer without calling in and speaking to their sales man. I don't
need to be sold by a slick talker, I just need to be answered.

* If I can't get past this question the rest is just useless.

So what's the short answer, thank you.

You can dial whatever you want to dial it is just loading lists, and creating forms to your liking. The possibilities are endless , like everything else there is some initial setup and tweaking.

Do you use telemarketing in your sales process now?

First, Al definetly isn't a "slick talker", he'll tell it like it is unlike many you'll run across in this business. Second, if you don't currently telemarket, try hand dialing first to see if it will work for you (or just pay $50 for a one month trial).

All the telemarketing system does is increase the number of people you speak with per hour of telemarketing. The ratios of contacts to leads to sales doesn't change, it just makes you more productive, basically doubling the contacts per hour for me. If you telemarket currently, you will never go back. If you don't telemarket currently, I can't tell you whether or not it works for your markets.

Al is a good guy, not pushy at all.

I like the HOT transfer feature a lot I have a guy dialing and transferring all day to agents. Works good, he can transfer and keep dialing.

I just want to know if this dialer can be used for

- Final Expense

- Standard Life

- Mortgage Life

* I have to know this to know if this service works in my markets - I'm not interested in pushing health and starving.

I tried to ask seller via PM, but couldn't get a straite answer without calling in and speaking to their sales man. I don't
need to be sold by a slick talker, I just need to be answered.

* If I can't get past this question the rest is just useless.

So what's the short answer, thank you.

Call me tex... I will be happy to answer any of your questions... I am not totally innocent, but I try to limit the amount of self promoting on this forum so I prefer a phone call.

To answer your question tex... if you are using a telephone for any marketing presently, then a predictive dialer may work for you... the dialer is a tool that will make calls faster using a database you load into the dialer. It eliminates busy signals, disconnected numbers, no answers, answering machines and fax machines and only connecting you with "live prospects" making your time on the phone potentially more productive.

No "Magic Bullet" here... you have to work it like any of the phones calls you are presently making, but the dialer will allow you to cover 3-4 times more ground than dialing manually.

The $49.00 for the 1st 30 days is available for new clients.

Hope this helps... if you still have questions, call me.

Al is a good guy, not pushy at all.

I like the HOT transfer feature a lot I have a guy dialing and transferring all day to agents. Works good, he can transfer and keep dialing.

How much to you pay a guy to dial all day and transfer to other agents? How do you keep a guy motivated enough to return to work after lunch?

How much to you pay a guy to dial all day and transfer to other agents? How do you keep a guy motivated enough to return to work after lunch?

I have in the past paid a dialer to transfer. Hourly $8 to $10, maybe a bonus for XX transfers per day - nominal 50 cents or a $1 a transfer or a prize.

Agents can and should use this as well. You can do 8 hours of dialing in 1/2 hour.

As for keeping them motivated, that is a concern but let's keep it in perspective. This is the job. You either do the job or I find someone else who will do it. I am not here to entertain this is a business. I can think of 100 worse jobs, which they are welcome to do as well - have fun.

Back