$49.00 First Month Dialer Rental Special

Al,
I just got started using your dialer yesterday. I was on your training webinar monday or tuesday and I may want to get on another one just to pick up a few things that I missed. Overall I must say I am very impressed. I got it to market major medical during my downtime while waiting for my mailers to hit for my supplements. I just got my feet wet yesterday but today things got kicking. The crazy part is I got 3 supplement leads compared to the 1 major medical lead I had intended to market in the first place. There are a good many seniors and those soon to be running small businesses. I'm sure it could be a fluke but I will see. For those looking into this service there are some features that Al does not really mention that will more than pay for it. If you have ever lost a lead or phone # you had written somewhere that is not an option with this system. You can place the lead on a calendar to call back or just take notes and go back in the system to retrieve the information. I also happen to live just north of new orleans and will quite possibly be evacuating this weekend for Gustavo. We could easily be without power from Tues - Fri but it will not keep me from being able to log on and market wherever we decide to hole up. Bottom line it is a good $49 bet for a month to see if it is worth doing.

Very happy to hear your good results and ovarall satisfaction with our services and dialer we offer. Thats the beauty of our dialer, you can access it from any cpu with a high speed internet connection. Good luck with Gustav, our prayers are with you...

If you want to sit in on another training demo, please shoot me an email.

Thanks again and keep up your good work!

Best regards,
Al

I am back on Al's dialer as well, and while there is a slight learning curve (mainly importing lists) - once it runs, it smokes. VERY fast.

I have never seen a dialer this fast - period.

When you break the cost down it is an absolute steal. I run an office with over 20 lines from the phone company - and if you want to see a rip off I will scan the bill and post it online.

Compare the cost of this dialer to 4 to 6 unlimited LD lines form the phone company and what you come up with is called a no brainer.

If anyone wants more info PM me I will gladly share my experience, and no I am not on Al's payroll - but I do recommend a good product when I see it.

Thanks Al!

I have never met Al and I have never used his system. I have never spoken to him over the phone and I don't think I have ever visited his website.

However, I also endorse his product.

I have never met Chumps and I have never been to Ohio. I have never spoken to him over the phone and I don't think I have ever visited his website.

But, for what it's worth, I do love Seinfeld... and probably can recite most episodes word for word also.

Cheers Chumps!

I have never met Al and I have never used his system. I have never spoken to him over the phone and I don't think I have ever visited his website.

However, I also endorse his product.

This is what made up my mind, I'm sold! I was on the fence until this. haha

Seriously, I will be calling calling you Al.

Chumps was given a free goat for his endorsement of Al's dialer.

Al is there a max number of logins per account?

How many seats can I have?

Yes I am having evil thoughts again.

Chumps was given a free goat for his endorsement of Al's dialer.

Al is there a max number of logins per account?

How many seats can I have?

Yes I am having evil thoughts again.

Yes...
No...
Unlimited...
uh ooh...

I'll give you a call Joe.

Back