$49.00 First Month Dialer Rental Special

If you pay annually and VOIP you are looking at $999 /year. Where else can you get dialing software and 4 lines with unlimited LD for $999 / year?

The price is outstanding for the value delivered.

It works VERY well - I have been using it every day and it is very feature rich.

I just want to know if this dialer can be used for

- Final Expense

- Standard Life

- Mortgage Life

* I have to know this to know if this service works in my markets - I'm not interested in pushing health and starving.

I tried to ask seller via PM, but couldn't get a straite answer without calling in and speaking to their sales man. I don't
need to be sold by a slick talker, I just need to be answered.

If I can't get past this question the rest is just not needed.

So what's the short answer, thank you.

Doing great thanks!
Do not post here anymore. I was looking for a script for life insurance for a client and saw this post.The forum was great to get started but have other customers. Signed a 82 seat with a national markering co. Also we use our Max system that dials 700 calls per minute to generate about 15 leads a day for new subscriptions. (Convert about 1 in 25)
We also purchased a dialer program at a hefty price and have been working with the developer to make adjustments (Fully functional automated CRM). This allows us to own our dialer programs and not to be a reseller like everyone else who offers these programs.
(Most of the time you can go straight to the company directly and get the dialer cheaper than what the resellers offer it for like most who offer these dialers
Hosted Predictive Dialer & Call Center Software Solution and
Brokers Mojo ¤ Home
Yes, we MCS made some mistakes. We just grew to fast. We had a staff of 13 at one time and now have scaled it back to 4. We are not running campaigns anymore but use the MAX system to generate leads for clients. We no longer run live campaigns anymore and are concentrating on taking care of our largest client and helping them and their agents with scripts, sales training and technical support.
Life is good now.
Best wished
Gary

My question is, how does it really work. What all do I have to have to use the auto dialer. I have dsl. Does it use the DSL to make phone calls over the internet? Does the program include long distance using the web?

Can I record my own messages and what all can I do with it.

I know very little about auto dialers. I have uses a fax blasting program back in the days.

Mark,

You can use DSL and plug headsets into your computer.

You can also dial in via an analog line, your choice.

The VOIP (plugging into computer) is cheaper but quality is dependent on your connection. I have no issues - works great although the volume could be louder.

LD is unlimited and free - remember this is dialing up to 4 lines at a time (you can set # of lines at a time).

You can record messages but I would get legal advice on this as it is possibly not legal after my research. I can not say for sure.

Fax blasting - yeah thats old school and a good way to go out of business these days faxes are off limits big time. Even dialers you have to follow rules and know the parameters.

We (Professional Telemarketing Solutions) are offering a Special on the Dialer we offer.

The pricing below is for our Analog Dial in format. VOIP is $20 ($179.00 per month) less per month after the initial $49.00 special.

We also offer Quarterly (VOIP $133.33 mo. or Analog $153.33 mo.) and Annual (VOIP $83.33 mo. or Analog $103.33 mo.) payment options to greatly reduce the costs of using a Predictive Dialer.

Special #1 (provide and load your own data) $49.00 for the first month on the dialer and then $199 every month thereafter.

Special#2 (Best Value) We provide a database of 6,000 records for the first month, business owners only, 1-4 employees plus the 1st month on dialer all for $199.00 and then $199.00 per month thereafter. We also load your database so your dialer is ready to use.

For more information fill out the contact form on our website: Professional Telemarketing Solutions

Call 1-800-884-7507 Ext 13 or Email Al. Thank you for in advance for your interest and Happy selling to all!

What about specifically using your service for:

1 - Final Expense
or
2 - Term Life

Are there basic voice prompts for that or would I have to
completely record and code them myself ?

thanks Al

I am interested in that question also. PM me please so we can set up a time to talk. I can't PM yet...I am new!

Back