5 Scripts To Overcome "just Send Me Your Info" Objection

I've made a lot of really solid sales and i've only sent out things in the mail a few times. The few times i've taken the time to send out literature it's not even resulted in a sale. When people ask me for brochures and whatnot I ask how often they get junk mail. Most seniors get a LOT of junk mail. I explain that this is something so important that it can't just be outlined in an advertisement. If they want me to send out things from all of the companies we represent they'd soon be begging me to stop because we deal with many different companies and plans. We're trying to save them money! Then I tell them that a REAL insurance company only sends out two things: A POLICY and a check to the family. They don't need gimmicky stuff or brochures because they have a product that speaks for itself. I'm in the insurance business not the junk mail business. I tell them I can provide something incomparably better: a POLICY with their name on it, and every single thing they need to know inside. In order to have that in their hands, all we have to do is complete a short application and do a health interview so we can be sure they're eligible for the best plan available to them.
It works like magic!

I wish that there was a "Like" button on here! I'm stealing that!

Back