5 Star Life Insurance Company Term to 100

If they have been declined by another company, they can't go with 5 Star. When I ask if they'd been recently declined, the ones who fit 5 Star have already been declined somewhere else. Before I had a chance to steer them to a policy they could qualify for with good field underwriting, someone else messed it up for them. Had a 5.4 300 pound 30 y/o female this morning on metforman, high A1C. Good to go all day with 5 Star. She had been declined by her local State Farm last month. Why is that even getting submitted?

Does all group coverage have clauses that the group rates can change in the future or just this product? And AARP?

I always thought all group products could do that.

If they have been declined by another company, they can't go with 5 Star. When I ask if they'd been recently declined, the ones who fit 5 Star have already been declined somewhere else. Before I had a chance to steer them to a policy they could qualify for with good field underwriting, someone else messed it up for them. Had a 5.4 300 pound 30 y/o female this morning on metforman, high A1C. Good to go all day with 5 Star. She had been declined by her local State Farm last month. Why is that even getting submitted?

Got it. The ones that got declined that will not qualify for Sagicor/Phoenix/ANICO.

Speaking of which. Would you email me the Phoenix and ANICO guides please?

Thanks,

[email protected]

Back