55 Units of Insulin Med Supp???

Everest takes up to 100 units daily and they are in KS. Or, search the forum as there are previous threads on this. Someone suggested having them ask the doctor to lower their insulin and take a pill along with it the lower dosage.

Last edited:
Everest takes up to 100 units daily and they are in KS. Or, search the forum as there are previous threads on this. Someone suggested having them ask the doctor to lower their insulin and take a pill along with it the lower dosage.

Agreed. Everest is available. Not sure who made the suggestion, but I know I've told many agents that you might be surprised how many clients are put straight on insulin when they could be strictly on a pill or even a combination of the 2, which would lower the insulin amount.

Everest is probably your best shot. But every app I have submitted on a diabetic has been held up while they wait on a statement from the doctor of the applicant. I don't know if they do it on everyone, but they have on all of mine, although I do very little business with them.

Back