$6,000-$10,000 Business Loan @10-15% Interest

crons79

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am an independent agent seeking a business loan for $6,000-$10,000 @10-15% interest for 6 months or less.

I have everything I need to get started and selling at a high volume upon being funded. I know where to get my leads, what product to offer, how to beat my competition, and have a 30 page business plan with two years of sales projections. I have 95% of everthing in place to be successful and can be up and running (making sales within a week). The only thing I am missing is what most new agents lack most and don't understand about this business which is you have to generate enough leads consistantly to talk to enough people to close enough sales.

I am looking for the start-up capital to be able to buy enough leads to triple the initial investment in less than 6 months and pay off the loan in full. I am 100% positive I can do this therefore I am talking with local angel investors, but also wanted to try posting on the forum in case someone wanted to make a good return on thier money that understands this business.

Please contact me with questions and thanks for your time.

You may want to share your 30 page business plan with who ever is going to loan you the money.

This business is not as simple as just get the money and buy the lead and triple your money..

This business is not as simple as just get the money and buy the lead and triple your money..

Mark, don't be sooooo negative man!

Stop that "Stinkin Thinkin"!

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it

lol

j/k

:1cute:

Reminds me of that tv show called "shark tank"

Most of the people really believe they have a good idea , even when it really sucks..

Last edited:
In all honesty and for a real reply; you will not get serious replies without collateral, letting someone pull your credit and remitting the last 3 months of your bank statements. Aside from that it's a very high risk loan and 10% to 15% is laughable. More like 50% to start the bidding.

In all honesty and for a real reply; you will not get serious replies without collateral, letting someone pull your credit and remitting the last 3 months of your bank statements. Aside from that it's a very high risk loan and 10% to 15% is laughable. More like 50% to start the bidding.

50% could work - if he had some receivables or credit card batches to secure it!

Let's face it, if he/she can't qualify for a credit card for this puny amount, there must be credit issues...

15% for six months? Why bother? If I funded it, it would only be with some equity in the business included. That's how venture capital works!

Last edited:
Back