6-8 Calling Time

KidsGotHeart

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have heard several people say this is a good time to call, but it seems people are more piss offed when they answer. Thoughts?

I have heard several people say this is a good time to call, but it seems people are more piss offed when they answer. Thoughts?

I've not had trouble with those hours. I find 8:00-8:30 to be productive...2 appointments set tonight for next week in that time slot. After 8:45 I've had them get pissed.

Alabama's cutoff is at eight, do you ignore this, or do you live in a state with a cutoff at nine?

Alabama's cutoff is at eight, do you ignore this, or do you live in a state with a cutoff at nine?

This is from the Federal Trade Commission site. I just assumed it covered all states.
V
V
V
Are there other protections against unwanted telemarketing calls?

The TSR prohibits deceptive and abusive telemarketing acts and practices and sets forth standards of conduct for telemarketing calls:
  • Calling times are restricted to the hours between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.

This is from the Federal Trade Commission site. I just assumed it covered all states.
V
V
V
Are there other protections against unwanted telemarketing calls?

The TSR prohibits deceptive and abusive telemarketing acts and practices and sets forth standards of conduct for telemarketing calls:
  • Calling times are restricted to the hours between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.

Each state can add to that as well. I think tx cuts off at 8:30 and Sunday you can't call til noon or something like that.

Some people will be mad no matter what time you call. For seniors I'd do 10-12 & 1:30-4

Each state can add to that as well. I think tx cuts off at 8:30 and Sunday you can't call til noon or something like that.

Some people will be mad no matter what time you call. For seniors I'd do 10-12 & 1:30-4

I call seniors til 8:30. I catch more of them home at night and rarely have them complain about the time(just about calling them period:D).

Back