6 Months of Web Hosting for $1

JR,

Any reason you are switching from godaddy? I was just getting ready to take this site to them. Insurance Direct - Personal and Business Insurance and Financial Services for the Orlando, Florida area

Doug

Nice website Doug. Did you design that or did you use an automated program like Website Tonight, Blue Voda, etc.?

As for Godaddy, I've been with them for a year and haven't had many issues, although there have been some issues with e-mail delivery. If I can find something comparable and it's cheaper it's a done deal for me.

The problem with godaddy is that many of the tech guys/gals do not know how to use there own database and have given me inaccurate information, which has caused me many headaches due to the different platforms I'm using for my sites.

However there are few things that helped me decide to go by this host and one of the most important is the support staff which is very friendly and will usually respond to your tickets in less than 3 minutes (which is way above standards for web hosting companies).

I am looking for a new host because of their support. I did not realize that I would not be able to speak to technical support via phone, the only way is through tickets. I am a total newbie to all this website host stuff and when I have a question I want to be able to call someone and ask them for help.

I am still within the first 30 days of signing up, so I hope to find something soon so I can get some of my money refunded.

I am looking for a new host because of their support. I did not realize that I would not be able to speak to technical support via phone, the only way is through tickets. I am a total newbie to all this website host stuff and when I have a question I want to be able to call someone and ask them for help.

I am still within the first 30 days of signing up, so I hope to find something soon so I can get some of my money refunded.

Take a look at host monster.

They have live 24hr english speaking telephone support.

Right now they are running a special for 5.95 a month I believe.

About two months ago, they spent about an hour on the phone with me while we worked through an issue.

You just don't find that type of support now days.

Take a look at host monster.

They have live 24hr english speaking telephone support.

Right now they are running a special for 5.95 a month I believe.

About two months ago, they spent about an hour on the phone with me while we worked through an issue.

You just don't find that type of support now days.

Actually, I never knew that I could only contact Sitebuilder tech support through tickets, and not via phone (if this is true). The Zen sitebuilder is so simple and tutorials so thorough that I have not had the need to contact t/s (yet!!), and I am almost finished with my web site.

Can you please activate this offer again please ?

I don't need a new domain.

Cart is still trying to charge for 6 months.

Thank You.

I have been looking around for a quality web host to strike a deal with and I am excited to announce that eboundhost will be offering a special to all of our members and visitors. Instead of having them pay me a fee for every new customer I bring them, we have passed that benefit on to you so that you get 6 months of full service web hosting for $1

They are located near Chicago and they have a stellar reputation in the hosting world. You can see their positive reviews at Host Search This is not an offshore company that does not respond to service requests.

They have excellent customer service and up time, and they will help you migrate from your existing host free of charge. If you have been looking for a new host, now is the time to make the change.

This is not some limited service plan, this is a full hosting package for multiple domains with huge storage space and bandwidth.

What you get:
  • Host 7 websites per account
  • 200 Gigs storage & 2,000 Gigs transfer
  • 24/7 SUPPORT & 99.97% guaranteed uptime
  • 90 days money back, no questions asked
  • Ruby on Rails (RoR), PHP 5, MySQL, CGI, Perl
  • Daily offsite backup of all content.
  • One-click installation of Blog, Photo Gallery, Forum, etc
After 6 months, when you are fully impressed with your experience, you can renew for the low price of $6.55 per month. If you have any issues, you may cancel at any time. You can have a look at their website at www.eboundhost.com but when you are ready to order, you MUST use this link in order to receive this special price. The coupon code is SIXMONTH07

are their websites that allow you to get quotes or do you avoid those so you get an appointment? Do you advetise you site or do you just have it for a location for your clients to learn more?

Back