61 Retiring in 5 Years - FE or Something else to Sell

PaulieD

Super Genius
I am 61 and will be retiring at age 66.
I have had a 35 yr sales career in mortgages, advertising, retail and home improvement sales.

Cold called in person and on phone. Even ran a Call Center hiring and training appt setters (advertising). I had great success and even mid management positions in all fields.

Here is my question, with time constraints as far as career length, what would be best to make the most I can in 5 yrs and then possibily semi retire??

I've been on here for a short time and it seems like FE would be most suitable?

What do you veterans advise as the best way to get the most in that career timeframe?

FE or possibly supplemental health such as cancer and accident. The latter can provide a nice lifetime renewal base of 10+%. with the average being around 12% -15%. The prospect base is also much broader but the first commission rate is not as good as FE. However, both can provide daytime markets you can work around your schedule.

I am 61 and will be retiring at age 66.
I have had a 35 yr sales career in mortgages, advertising, retail and home improvement sales.

Cold called in person and on phone. Even ran a Call Center hiring and training appt setters (advertising). I had great success and even mid management positions in all fields.

Here is my question, with time constraints as far as career length, what would be best to make the most I can in 5 yrs and then possibily semi retire??

I've been on here for a short time and it seems like FE would be most suitable?

What do you veterans advise as the best way to get the most in that career timeframe?

I would recommend as Rousemark said, but also add in Med Supps and possibly Medicare Advantage.

FE or possibly supplemental health such as cancer and accident. The latter can provide a nice lifetime renewal base of 10+%. with the average being around 12% -15%. The prospect base is also much broader but the first commission rate is not as good as FE. However, both can provide daytime markets you can work around your schedule.

Do you sell any LTC?

Latest posts

Back