6'2" 415 Lb. Male, Non-smoker

Discussion in 'Life Insurance Forum' started by Ocho, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Ocho

Ocho Active Member

Anybody got any ideas who might take this? Takes 10 mg of Zapril once a day for borderline high blood pressure. Non-smoker. Brokerage can't find anything currently. Looking for $2,000,000 - 15 year term.

Thanks!

2. yankee466

yankee466 Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    He needs to be taller. Nothing I can find. Sounds more like a FE candidate to me. ;)

3. VolAgent

VolAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Oh please, he is super duper triple preferred. You guys need to stop robbing people. The company should be paying him, not the other way around.

4. eersfan

eersfan Well-Known Member

Try Petersen International, a Lloyd's of London correspondent.

I wrote a guy a few years ago who was 6'4" 435lbs. Petersen issues Failure To Survive certificates...1-year term. Last year, I re-wrote the policy with Prudential after he lost 200lbs. Got standard rates that were about 1/2 of what he paid Petersen.

5. billyb

billyb Well-Known Member

I wrote a guy who was 5' 11" 291 pounds and he got standard with Mutual of Omaha. Of course your man is 100+ pounds heavier.

6. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    YOu have your products confused. You didn't sell a "fully" underwritten plan, where you can get a Standard rate

You sold a Non med. plan, where the product has "tables" built into the product.

And like you said, the prospect in question is 100 pounds heavier. So no clue why you are even bringing this scenario up

7. eersfan

eersfan Well-Known Member

Hey Yankee466...it's fuzz1228

8. TampaHound

TampaHound Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    I remember getting a beach ball of a woman (330 pds) a FE policy with Foresters. Try them?

9. billyb

billyb Well-Known Member

Wrong! I sold him a $2,000,000 20YLT fully underwritten. Some companies have table shave programs and I assume he had enough credits to get standard. This may help this applicant qualify.

A few weeks ago I had a disabled applicant who took multiple pain killers and I called numerous underwriters only to be told NO. Foresters told me they would consider him and the application is pending.

10. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Nice try scammer. Spoke to moo underwriter with profile you shared. Standard rates not possible

Also term products don't have table shave. They have healthy credits to offset table ratings

More then happy to call into moo with you and record the call for the forum to hear. I have great relations with a couple of them