6'2" 415 Lb. Male, Non-smoker

No need for name calling. I just checked and the policy is in force and was issued standard. Several term carriers offer table shave programs. Mutual of Omaha called theirs "Fit Test" which is the same thing as table shave. Why would I have to make a 3 way call with you when I know what I posted is true?

No need for name calling. I just checked and the policy is in force and was issued standard. Several term carriers offer table shave programs. Mutual of Omaha called theirs "Fit Test" which is the same thing as table shave. Why would I have to make a 3 way call with you when I know what I posted is true?

but the "fit test" doesn't shave off ratings for HT/WT . That's the point

His HT/WT puts him at TABLE 3 with their product. 5'11" 258 is cut off for standard

Underwriter stated you "may" argue to a table 2, but they wouldn't go all the way to standard, for TERM policies

Last edited:
I am not going to argue with you. I know I delivered a $1,000,000 policy that was issued standard and the client was so happy that he requested another one just like it. He had a policy with AIG that was table rated that I replaced. Don't know why this is bothering you so much that you would talk to an underwriter at MOO about it. I am sure other agents have got a case issued at a rate better than they were expecting. I just assumed he had enough credits from the "Fit Test" for the underwriter to make a decision to issue standard.

While we are talking about cases issued better than applied for I had a 6' 260# male 69 years old with heart issues in the past. He wanted $500,000. Applied with Lincoln National. Took a while to gather all of his records so one day I called and asked what the problem was. They told me that could issue standard with what they have or I may be able to get a better offer after everything that was ordered had come in. I didn't want to take any chances so I took the standard offer. Replaced a table rated policy with MetLife that time. I remember this case because he paid annually and I used the funds to pay for part of my daughter's wedding.

Back