64 F Oxygen, Heart Issues, Diabetes W/ Complications

sshafran

Guru
1000 Post Club
NC
I have an MAPD client who asked me to help her with her life insurance.

64, F, on Oxygen, Has multiple heart issues, Has diabetes with complications and that's just what I gathered from talking with her and going over an mapd option the other day - so there may be more medical issues.

I'm assuming she'll need a guaranteed issue product - what is the current favorite carrier option? (In Ohio - she just wants something small for cremation).

Thanks!

i have an mapd client who asked me to help her with her life insurance.

64, f, on oxygen, has multiple heart issues, has diabetes with complications and that's just what i gathered from talking with her and going over an mapd option the other day - so there may be more medical issues.

I'm assuming she'll need a guaranteed issue product - what is the current favorite carrier option? (in ohio - she just wants something small for cremation).

Thanks!

snl graded............

Looks like SNL ROP isn't in Ohio.;)

Gerber $5K is $33.23 a month.

AIG $5K is $36.29 a month.

Great Western $5K is $45.42 a month.

Settlers Bronze $5K is $48.55 a month.

Cool, looks like Gerber will do the trick. I think I still have a contract with them..... :biggrin:

Just in case you're referring to a Med Supp contract with Gerber, the life's separate.

Thanks, yes, I found in my e-mail that I filled contracting paperwork for them a while back (2013).

Gerber med supps - that's bringing back some old school. They were a big seller when I was brand new...

Thanks, yes, I found in my e-mail that I filled contracting paperwork for them a while back (2013).

Gerber med supps - that's bringing back some old school. They were a big seller when I was brand new...

Yep, when they came out I thought about giving them a jar of Gerber baby food with each Med Supp.:laugh:

Looks like SNL ROP isn't in Ohio.;)

Gerber $5K is $33.23 a month.

AIG $5K is $36.29 a month.

Great Western $5K is $45.42 a month.

Settlers Bronze $5K is $48.55 a month.

Thanks for this info GoIllini. That helps a lot! Like you, I'm in Illinois. Got a call from a relative who is 64/male/Chicago/Diabetic. Wants 10K.

I'm only contracted with Kemper. $10K with them is $124@mo. Has ROP for first 2 years+20%. Is that a decent price ya think?

----

P.S. If "SNL" is short for Security National Life, I went to their website at: http://www.snlfinalexpense.com/ . But, I don't see how to run quotes. Why do companies entice agents to join, but don't divulge anything unless you fill out a form and are willing to be badgered for years?

Point blank... Is Security National Life a good company to contract with for Final Expense? Looks like they have a LEAD program and ADVANCES. SEEMS to be agent-friendly. Any advice is appreciated.

-Allen

Last edited:
Thanks for this info GoIllini. That helps a lot! Like you, I'm in Illinois. Got a call from a relative who is 64/male/Chicago/Diabetic. Wants 10K.

I'm only contracted with Kemper. $10K with them is $124@mo. Has ROP for first 2 years+20%. Is that a decent price ya think?

----

P.S. If "SNL" is short for Security National Life, I went to their website at: http://www.snlfinalexpense.com/ . But, I don't see how to run quotes. Why do companies entice agents to join, but don't divulge anything unless you fill out a form and are willing to be badgered for years?

Point blank... Is Security National Life a good company to contract with for Final Expense? Looks like they have a LEAD program and ADVANCES. SEEMS to be agent-friendly. Any advice is appreciated.

-Allen

Yes they are a good company to have. Kemper as you know is a dud for FE.

SNL does not have a lead program. But they do have lead credits you can use to buy leads from lead vendors.

To look at rates of all the competitive FE companies you can go to our website at FexContracting.com. Look at the FexQuotes Limited tab. You can pull 5-free quotes per day. If you like it just subscribe to the FexQuoter and have a lot more features and unlimited quotes.

----

-Allen

Yea, SNL is solid to have in your arsenal.

Here's a calculator...

SNL Rate Calculator

Back