66-69 Medicare Supplement Mailings

I hear some guy named Rick used to sell lists for telemarketing too...

Yeah, I don't know who but apparently someone bitched to Lead Research Group that I was undercutting their price. I never sold many so I wasn't valuable to LRG. The made me promise to no longer sell and save agents money.

Members of my association can access the lists at my cost. But only members. The savings on the lists more than pays for membership.

Thanks for asking. It's fun to pimp lists!

Rick

Yeah, I don't know who but apparently someone bitched to Lead Research Group that I was undercutting their price. I never sold many so I wasn't valuable to LRG. The made me promise to no longer sell and save agents money.

Members of my association can access the lists at my cost. But only members. The savings on the lists more than pays for membership.

Thanks for asking. It's fun to pimp lists!

Rick

What's your cost ?

If you are going to do a mailing, I would suggest going with a mail house that already has pieces made up, that way you can see a historical return rate. Of course, your return may vary, but it will save you a lot of time and money than doing trial and error on your own.

Just make sure you blend your marketing, do a mail drop, knock on doors, telemarketing, etc... Relying on only one source of marketing is the kiss of death for many agents.

Last edited:
You're on the right track NOT using a generic mail house mailer. But that requires you understand how to write copy or hire a good copywriter.

Thats the other kiss of death agents don't understand besides having only one lead source.

Honestly I would't waste my time or money with DM to a 66-69 market. Unless you find a clever way to create a list that doesn't have any med advantage or unhealthy people.

You are better off hiring telemarketers in this market.

I think I'm pretty good at creating content, just hoping there was an easier route.

Aarp is really competitive in our area so I was gonna piggyback on their liberal u/w 3 yrs out from part b and then also hoping to get some late retirees who retiree at 66 or so.

Thanks for the feedback.

I think I'm pretty good at creating content, just hoping there was an easier route.

Aarp is really competitive in our area so I was gonna piggyback on their liberal u/w 3 yrs out from part b and then also hoping to get some late retirees who retiree at 66 or so.

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't know this for certain, but if UHC is the most popular plan already you might not have a place to move them. In some areas they have 40-60% of the policies.

You really need to check that. You can't save someone money if they already are in the lowest priced plan.

Rick

Back