67 female wants 50k of final expense

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
zip is 63376
had cancer 7 years ago and cancer free for 7 years.
Everything else should put her in preferred/standard rating.

On my quoting software it shows a Standard Life (am nat'l) product at $224.56/mo for 50k. I called Standard and apparently they pulled their product in Dec 2019.

Thoughts?

You can always pull up quotes here for free. I would pull $25,000 also so you have a better selection. 2 $25,000 policies might be better than one $50,000.

UHL and Lafayette both go to $50k though.

Final Expense Quotes

zip is 63376
had cancer 7 years ago and cancer free for 7 years.
Everything else should put her in preferred/standard rating.

On my quoting software it shows a Standard Life (am nat'l) product at $224.56/mo for 50k. I called Standard and apparently they pulled their product in Dec 2019.

Thoughts?
Not a problem, you still have 10 months to write it. :yes:

Gross. 67 y/o with a paramed. Simple Issue all the way . . .

LaFayette would also write $50,000 for them with no paramed. With the Protector product. Rate would likely be just slightly higher than the Heritage. Depending on the rating they get with Heritage.

LaFayette has 5- different WL products.

LaFayette would also write $50,000 for them with no paramed. With the Protector product. Rate would likely be just slightly higher than the Heritage. Depending on the rating they get with Heritage.

LaFayette has 5- different WL products.

UHL the way to go.

Gross. 67 y/o with a paramed. Simple Issue all the way . . .
Hey Tom, maybe the paramed likes older women, or maybe the paramed is older too. As far as it being gross...that depends on what type of "physical" the paramed gives the old gal. :err:(I sure do miss the "bump" smilie).

All the examiner does is ask the health questions that you have already completed on the application. Simple with no other requirements and it will save her money.

Back