67 Yr Old Med Supp with Neuropathy

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Hey guys, any help with this?

Hes in TN and take an infusion monthly of gamma globulin 600ml, will anyone approve him? he has a plan n with aarp and hates it...thank you

Hates the co pays and bills, if I move him to f AARP will I get paid?

----------

Why G in July for curiosity? Thanx

$20 per month co-pay on N, is that what he hates about it? That should be about the extent of his bills other than the Part B deductible. He'll likely pay far more than that with the higher F premiums with AARP. And unless you're the agent who put him on N It's very unlikely you'll get paid. It's been a great while since I've dealt with that through AARP so others can seal the deal, but all the other carriers wouldn't pay you for an internal conversion.

$20 per month co-pay on N, is that what he hates about it? That should be about the extent of his bills other than the Part B deductible. He'll likely pay far more than that with the higher F premiums with AARP. And unless you're the agent who put him on N It's very unlikely you'll get paid. It's been a great while since I've dealt with that through AARP so others can seal the deal, but all the other carriers wouldn't pay you for an internal conversion.

Where did the OP indicate that he only goes to the doctor once per month? That Plan N copay is up to $20 per visit, not per month.

Where did the OP indicate that he only goes to the doctor once per month? That Plan N copay is up to $20 per visit, not per month.

First post..His words...."monthly". I'm aware it's per visit. I took it as he visited the doc once a month.

"Hes in TN and take an infusion monthly of gamma globulin 600ml, will anyone approve him? he has a plan n with aarp and hates it...thank you"

Back