$7.00 Leads from Quotit

The $7 leads are usually shared 3-4 agents. I believe the exclusive leads run aound $21 or more.

That being said, I get e-mails for them all day long but have never purchased a lead from Quotit.

Why hasnt anyone tried the quotits. I believe the leads are all at 7.00, suggested price from quotit. With that. the agent can decide to list for just one agent., probably a fast sale, or to 3 agents, possibly less incentive to agents. btw. i want 1000 posts.

The problem I experience with Quotit's leads system was that you could never get purchase page before someone else bought the lead.

Basically you are getting leads form someone else's quote engine for a state they don't represent. If you sign up, you will get an email from them stating a lead is available. I could never purchase them quick enough. Even being logged in constantly, I would get the email, hit refresh on my browser and the lead would have been purchased. I put down $100, and after 2 months asked for a refund because I could never buy a lead.

these leads must be decent.. someone told me tht some companies have someone monioring for quotit leads by hitting refersh so they get them asap and others cant

Supersupps,
I said a guy at quotit told me that as a "reason" I was never able to buy their leads. Seriously, do you think an agency will have someone sitting around hitting refresh on a computer screen to buy their leads? My experience was they could never get their system to intergrate with one of the large lead providers. They keep telling me it was the lead providers fault. The lead provider said they had given quotit all the info they requested. Quotit seemed to charge for every little thing. The sales guy promised the world, but I later found out he was let go for "promising the world." I tried their leads, but could never buy one because someone else would buy it before I could get to it.

When I was using them the volume was small any way. It would not be something you could base your business off of.

If you want to try them, just try them. Like my old sales manager used to say, "everything works, but nothing works great." Good luck.

I don't think buying leads will work anymore.

Most people realize that if they submit their info to the web they get bombarded by agents.

Back