I have some self generated leads up for grabs tonight in Florida:

LEAD #1 ZIP CODE: 32XXX (UNDER 65)
LEAD #2 ZIP CODE: 33XXX (UNDER 65)
LEAD #3 ZIP CODE: 349XX (UNDER 65)
LEAD #4 ZIP CODE: 321XX (UNDER 65)
LEAD #5 ZIP CODE: 344XX (UNDER 65)
LEAD #6 ZIP CODE: 322XX (UNDER 65)
LEAD #7 ZIP CODE: 339XX (OVER 65)

All leads were generated from a major search engine and filled out the form on Go Quote Me (Dot Com) - all leads were notified their lead would be sent to a licensed agent and that they would be contacted via telephone.

All leads are exclusive (I generated them at a cost well over $20) and I do not sell Insurance in Florida. All were generated between 6pm and 9pm tonight.

Instead of me trying to sell these excess leads, I thought we could have a little fun in the name of charity. The first LICENSED Florida agent that PM's me and agrees to send $20 via Pay Pal (TOTAL for all 7 ... dirt cheap)

I will in turn donate it to the Michael J. Fox Foundation For Parkinson's Research (my company charity). Or if you want the tax deduction I can send you the link and you can do it yourself online and send me the confirmation, to release the leads.

Either way it needs to be done quick so the leads do not age.

PM ME IF YOU WANT THEM - DO NOT GO ONLINE AND DONATE I am only sending these leads to one agent.

I will post the donation confirmation to this thread.

Surprisingly no. I thought for sure somone would jump for 7 leads for $20 to charity.

$15 and they are gone PM me.

To charity still of course. They are almost 24 hours old now.

These leads are gone.

On behalf of the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, I am delighted to thank you for your 3/25/2008 gift of $15.00. With the support of friends like you, we have been able to fund or direct over $90 million to date in research toward improved treatments and a cure for Parkinson’ disease.

Well, thats what I get for not hanging out on this board enough. Its all about being at the right place at the right time.

TX I admire your generosity and imagination. :idea:

Doug

Back