74F Pacemaker and RA

Just thought I'd check, anyone out there that takes this with affordable rates? She gets shots at an office once a month for the RA...
Appreciate any help!
I'm going to take a wild guess and say nobody, unless you have a GI company that asks no health questions. The pacemaker's not a problem, but nobdy's going want to take on those expensive injections each month for RA.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say nobody, unless you have a GI company that asks no health questions. The pacemaker's not a problem, but nobdy's going want to take on those expensive injections each month for RA.
Equitable took her (before they got bought out and jacked rates) - but can't find anyone else in KS that will take her cheaper...

Last edited:
They follow Aetna uw guidelines
Yep, the health questions on the app are the same and you use Aetna's RX KO list.
They follow Aetna uw guidelines
Thanks, that helps. I see the app's got the same health questions, just in a different order at the very end. I do notice that they have a different RX KO list and UW Guide.

So, Aetna, Equitable National and Union Security use the same app as far as health questions go. :yes:

Yep, the health questions on the app are the same and you use Aetna's RX KO list.

Thanks, that helps. I see the app's got the same health questions, just in a different order at the very end. I do notice that they have a different RX KO list and UW Guide.

So, Aetna, Equitable National and Union Security use the same app as far as health questions go. :yes:
Alot of the newer companies are working with Aetna on their back end . Puritan eq national I think union security as well.

Back