75 Yr old Wants 30-40k 15 Level Term. Who

jlata1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Ran into a lady who's 75 in incredible health as i saw her blood results for 2 weeks ago with genworth. She tried to get 50k 15 yr level but they turned her down because of income. Health wise she's preferred but is there anyone who will even write a 15 yr level term on age 75. Can i get 30-40k with a $1k a month income? what co's will do this? Thanks

Ran into a lady who's 75 in incredible health as i saw her blood results for 2 weeks ago with genworth. She tried to get 50k 15 yr level but they turned her down because of income. Health wise she's preferred but is there anyone who will even write a 15 yr level term on age 75. Can i get 30-40k with a $1k a month income? what co's will do this? Thanks

You could structure a UL for 15 years.

shes 100% certain you wants term. She got approved for 25k. will ayone do a 15yr level 30-40k?

shes 100% certain you wants term. She got approved for 25k. will ayone do a 15yr level 30-40k?

I think Americo. Show her those rates then show her a dialed down UL and a to 121 using the Americo premium. Let her pick. If she takes the term(dumb), sell it.

----------

You may be able to stretch the financial guide line with a company if you can sell the need. A good cover letter goes a long way.

im not with americo. Do you have a rate for 75 female n/s preferred 15 yr level term for 30 and 40 k

Not sure about income with LSW---but this would be about 9% of her income. Genworth would have costed her more than 10% of her income.

As you said, a good cover letter would be a good idea since there are more variables to consider.

I've never even considered a 15 yr term policy for a 75 year old to be honest.

Back