8 in 10 Employees Would Meet with a CFP If…

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
"If you could receive personalized, confidential guidance from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP) practitioner and your employer paid for it, would you use it?"

According to the Four Seasons Financial Education (FSFE) 2016 Employee Financial Wellness Survey, nearly 8 in 10 employees say “yes.” 82% of women and 75% of men said yes, actually, among the 554 full-time employees that responded to the survey.

The survey found that “access to one-on-one guidance from a professional” was the most popular choice of additional employee benefits to help employees with retirement goals.

Not a big surprise that more women than men would utilize access to employer-paid professional advice. But it did make me wonder what percentage of companies even offer access to a CFP-level professional as part of their employee benefits package?

https://fsfe.com/survey/

I have experience marketing these types of programs to my 401k clients.

BUT

noway_logo.png

Am I engaging in this section other than this single post

A CFP will probably load them up on mutual or exchange funds. No annuities and no life insurance. They are mostly all termites and gravely underestimate risk.

68788470.jpg

----------

Of course people would take it if their employer PAID for it. It's time away from their jobs AND it is a perceived value.

But get them to want to do it on their own... may be another story.

I saw a speaker introduced with a whole bunch of alphabet after his naame - CLU, CHFC, CFP, CFA, CPA LDDBFD

He said that the last probably was the most descriptive.

Latest posts

Back