800 Number for Comcast VOIP & T-Mobile VOIP

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Dumping AT&T becaus etheir service s*cks. I am getting Comcast with Internet, basic office TV and 1 VOIP line. I may add a second line for $10 a month with T-Mobile.

I will have 2 800 numbers that I need forwarded because Comcast and T-Mobile's VOIP does not have 800 service.

Ring Central or what other companies? Can I move my 800 number to Ring Central? Thanks to all in advance. :)

Ring central works well for this. Actually, almost anyone who provides an 800 number service will work, since they don't really handle the call, they just forward it to the line of your choosing.

Yes, you can port your 800 number to ring central, if it is currently with AT&T.

Dan

I speak to experienced agents every day who can’t imagine that there is something we can bring to the table for them. In almost every case, we find some way to help them make more money with less work” – Scott Slutzker, President of Health Choice One.

Dumping AT&T becaus etheir service s*cks. I am getting Comcast with Internet, basic office TV and 1 VOIP line. I may add a second line for $10 a month with T-Mobile.

I will have 2 800 numbers that I need forwarded because Comcast and T-Mobile's VOIP does not have 800 service.

Ring Central or what other companies? Can I move my 800 number to Ring Central? Thanks to all in advance. :)

I use Google Voice to keep everything under one phone number.

I also use Google voice but can't record outbound calls, only inbound. That doesn't help since I record all presentations - for that I use Ring Central.

What's great about Google Voice is you can be on your cell all day and not use a single minute of your allotted minutes.

What's great about Google Voice is you can be on your cell all day and not use a single minute of your allotted minutes.

Yes, yes!

I like it because I can forward my 800 # extension to my cell when I'm out of town like right now.

Ring central works well for this. Actually, almost anyone who provides an 800 number service will work, since they don't really handle the call, they just forward it to the line of your choosing.

Yes, you can port your 800 number to ring central, if it is currently with AT&T.

Dan

Thanks Dan. :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I use Google Voice to keep everything under one phone number.

Thanks for the tip. If I have my 800 number with AT&T on a voice line and I am moving to Comcast line with VOIP for my one business. Who do I transfer the 800 number to? Comcast does not do it - can Google voice?

If I have a second VOIP line on Comcast through TMobile can I get an 800 number through Google voice? How much?

Thanks for the tip.

This idea of using the cell phone through Google voice and not hitting your minutes sounds awesome. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Back