82 Year Old Needs $10k. Anything I Can Offer?

insurancesd1

Hi everyone. I spoke to a daughter yesterday who has power of attorney for her 82 year old mom. She needs around $10k for a final expense policy. The mom has the beginning stages of dementia but is in good health otherwise. Is there any products that I could offer her? Any guarantee issue for an 82 year old and can use the daughter poa?
Also, this would be done over the phone not in person.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I spoke to a daughter yesterday who has power of attorney for her 82 year old mom. She needs around $10k for a final expense policy. The mom has the beginning stages of dementia but is in good health otherwise. Is there any products that I could offer her? Any guarantee issue for an 82 year old and can use the daughter poa?

Thanks in advance!

Send her to Mutual of Omaha. Can't so POA but they can enroll online.

Thanks in advance!

I can help you. Call me 252-292-3350 anytime....Greg.

Thanks in advance!

No such thing as beginning states of dementia. Either has it or doesn't. Still the best deal is MoO. $140/mo for $10,000 face. No one else will be close to that.

No such thing as beginning states of dementia. Either has it or doesn't. Still the best deal is MoO. $140/mo for $10,000 face. No one else will be close to that.

And agents can't write MOO! Am I correct!

magagent said:
I think you are correct, I don't think Independent agents have access to it.

We definitely have access to it. We just don't get paid on it.

Which is why we just refer them. :yes: I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't want to take on a case without getting paid for my work :nah: haha.

Back