84 Male, Non smoke. Has Dementia

Steve20

Expert
I need a carrier that will accept this sweet elderly man. He just needs 5k. Who would accept him? You can't even tell he has it. Workout, works around the house. No assistance needed. Thank you! Located in Michigan.

I need a carrier that will accept this sweet elderly man. He just needs 5k. Who would accept him? You can't even tell he has it. Workout, works around the house. No assistance needed. Thank you! Located in Michigan.

How do you know he works out? He may think butterflies are angels. He is 84 and has dementia. Sweet or otherwise, his beneficiaries need to get the clock started on the GI policy. Should have done something years ago.

My dad has been diagnosed he walks about three miles a day on two artificial knees. He is blind in one eye is having cataract surgery on the other eye in a couple weeks. He has never got lost, still drives a bit and he goes to the gym and works out. Dr.'s say his pulse like a teenager. My dad in late 70's and both his parents lived 95+ .

Then I had a client a couple months ago a few years into ALS sad situation and his mind is completely there still. I met the client same day I drove back from visiting my parents for a few days so kind of hit me.

My dad has been diagnosed he walks about three miles a day on two artificial knees. He is blind in one eye is having cataract surgery on the other eye in a couple weeks. He has never got lost, still drives a bit and he goes to the gym and works out. Dr.'s say his pulse like a teenager. My dad in late 70's and both his parents lived 95+ .

Then I had a client a couple months ago a few years into ALS sad situation and his mind is completely there still. I met the client same day I drove back from visiting my parents for a few days so kind of hit me.
Having your dad drive around with early stages of dementia could potentially result in your dad accidentally murdering someone..

Back