8x8 Phone Communications Service

MSGuru

Does anyone use 8x8 communications? What is you experience? Good phone quality?
I have been using Grasshopper for my toll free number and efax for fax services with no problems. I am basically wanting more features, namely call recording. Cost isn't really a concern, but I want good quality and service. I have found I am able to get all my current needs met with 8x8 for less monthly cost and have more features. Any feedback would be helpful if you use 8x8 or have another company you have found to be great. Thanks!

I use dialpad... it's half the price of a nextiva or ringcentral.. It works for me. I did a ringcentral trial .. I don't really miss anything.

Our office uses 3cx ever since. And we don't have problems with its call recording features. Another important software (connected with our phone) in our office is a CTI (Tenfold). Besides 3cx recording all our calls, Tenfold can automatically log all our calls in our CRM, saving us a lot of time.

I've been using ringcentral for 5 years now. Heard good about 8x8 but RC hasn't given me a reason to shop.

I use Ring Central with Zoho CRM (which has a Ring Central integration). It should do everything you need it to do, including call recording and call transfering.

Back