99 Cents. The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results

Discussion in 'General Insurance Agent Discussions' started by entrep1776, Sep 2, 2017.

1. entrep1776

entrep1776 Guru

The Power of Negative Thinking: An Unconventional Approach to Achieving Positive Results

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Negati...scsubtag=d0c56cba905a11e7b1249a5345c674ba0INT

I got the Audible book for an additional $1.99. Total $2.98.

Wondering if there is a section about throwing chairs at your prospects if they won't buy a Med Supp policy? When they get hit by the chair tell them they should have had the supp and they wouldn't have had so much OOP.

2. NewbieNewbie

NewbieNewbie Super Genius

State:
    Alabama
    No but I just bought a book from another Tech coach, Mike Leach. "How to throw you prospects in a closet" It has changed my life. Within 48 to 72 hours I have never had an objection. Persistency is great. I close keep well over 95 percent. I just have had no luck working the book for referrals. They seem truly thrilled like Stockholm syndrome thrilled when they buy from me. Perhaps send out cards?

3. ncaggie

ncaggie Super Genius

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks just got audiobook will listen to it this week.

4. entrep1776

entrep1776 Guru

I'm 80% done with it. I've got more out of it than I thought I would. I did listen to it at 2x the speed.

even couple of jokes I enjoyed.

5. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    Even though I'm a lifelong UK fan I had a good friend go to IU and played for Bobby Knight.

Because of that I got to go to an IU practice and to an IU game and sit behind the bench.

I always knew Knight had a basketball genius but getting to meet him and watch in action was eye opening.

I have played basketball all my life and even coached some. I went to basketball camps in college put on by a future FF coach.

I learned more about the game watching Knight for a couple days than in many years of playing and being coached. Of course back in my day all coaches were disciplinarians in the mold of Knight.

I ran into Coach Knight 10-12 years later in the Louisville airport. He still remembered me and called me by name.

6. entrep1776

entrep1776 Guru

he remembered you 10 years later!? what did you do to him ;)

7. Todd King

Todd King Guru

State:
    Virginia
    He threw a table at him.