A few highlights of my day

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Got a call early from Stanley who was the first door I was going to knock. He says "OK what you got". Told him I would stop by. Got there and he said "You sure look familiar". It may be because this is the 3rd time he has responded on FB. Thought he may have had a change of heart, but the same old excuse "We can't afford it". I told him when I left not to respond anymore because it was the 3rd time I had paid for him to tell me the same thing.

Went to a leads house that I saw last month and she had bought the week before from an agent with Lumico. Said she had COPD, but no other issues. Was told that he had sold her day 1 coverage. She agreed to let me look at the policy and I did today. It is a GI and to top it off she was told yesterday that she had cancer. I could have sold her a level product last month, but not now. Did replace the GI with SofN.

Lastly knocked a door and found some LH just purchased recently. The husband had cancer and he thought his was day 1 coverage, but it was GI. Sold him twice as much coverage with SofN for less. Sold her a level product. Saved them $20 monthly and gave them more coverage. Love LH.

Got a call early from Stanley who was the first door I was going to knock. He says "OK what you got". Told him I would stop by. Got there and he said "You sure look familiar". It may be because this is the 3rd time he has responded on FB. Thought he may have had a change of heart, but the same old excuse "We can't afford it". I told him when I left not to respond anymore because it was the 3rd time I had paid for him to tell me the same thing.

Went to a leads house that I saw last month and she had bought the week before from an agent with Lumico. Said she had COPD, but no other issues. Was told that he had sold her day 1 coverage. She agreed to let me look at the policy and I did today. It is a GI and to top it off she was told yesterday that she had cancer. I could have sold her a level product last month, but not now. Did replace the GI with SofN.

Lastly knocked a door and found some LH just purchased recently. The husband had cancer and he thought his was day 1 coverage, but it was GI. Sold him twice as much coverage with SofN for less. Sold her a level product. Saved them $20 monthly and gave them more coverage. Love LH.
SofN?????

Sons of Norway is a Fraternal, no? So low price "policy" still accompanied by the "If our reserves fall below the level required by law it'll cost you" clause, right?

I thought that was a fictitious company:)
Home - Sons of Norway
Their Home Office.
v
v
v
viking-ship.jpg

Back