A Fib, Atrial Fib (i Know Another Thread)

With who?...........
Oxford. They have no problem at all with heart rhythm disorders. And they will except some insulin diabetics as long as they are extremely good on their height weight chart.

But they pick one favorite agent in every state. And sorry I've arty got Indiana tied up.

Oxford. They have no problem at all with heart rhythm disorders. And they will except some insulin diabetics as long as they are extremely good on their height weight chart.

But they pick one favorite agent in every state. And sorry I've arty got Indiana tied up.

You can have them. I haven't had any luck getting diabetics through them. Not even non insulin users...

----------

You are saying that Oxford will accept Insulin users with heart disorders as long as their ht/wt is good? Not a chance. I'd do a 3 way call to underwriting for a prescreen with you. If they say they will accept then I will pay you $100. We can make up a client. Has controlled diabetes and has afib. Doesn't even matter if they are on insulin...

You can have them. I haven't had any luck getting diabetics through them. Not even non insulin users... ---------- You are saying that Oxford will accept Insulin users with heart disorders as long as their ht/wt is good? Not a chance. I'd do a 3 way call to underwriting for a prescreen with you. If they say they will accept then I will pay you $100. We can make up a client. Has controlled diabetes and has afib. Doesn't even matter if they are on insulin...

I couldn't say 100% because I haven't had one of those. But a fib or heart rhythm disorders are never ask on their application. When I asked them about it they said they don't care about those at all. And I've definitely had several insulin taking diabetics approved by them.

Deafly of previous heart attack or stroke they wouldn't take insulin diabetic we know that.

I couldn't say 100% because I haven't had one of those. But a fib or heart rhythm disorders are never ask on their application. When I asked them about it they said they don't care about those at all. And I've definitely had several insulin taking diabetics approved by them.

Deafly of previous heart attack or stroke they wouldn't take insulin diabetic we know that.

The way I read your post, I thought you were saying they would take diabetics plus heart conditions as long as the ht/wt is good...

I haven't had a chance to look at the Cigna substandard rates. Are they competitive at all as far as replacing old business that people have been stuck on for a few years and couldn't get off before? Assuming they are cheaper than AARP F plan still?

Back