A hmmmmmm question on MLM

You do realize that Obama had 32 mass shootings during his office time - right?

Yeah, I realize that as well. I don't know why this *** brought in politics to a discussion with the other TOOL, who also started attacking me.

Who started attacking who? I left a few comments and Mr. "Smart Ass who knows more than Insurance Providers" TOOLkit, started attacking and attacking and then somebody else, the one with the stupid phrase of "Build the Wall" jumped in to attack and then more attacks came. So *** this and *** you guys.

And you called me a Liberal, bringing in politics to this.
Liberal is equal to those other things? At least I was able to express my options without the use of profanity..BTW, for the record liberal is not a political term. There are conservative Democrats and liberal republicans..

Who started attacking who? I left a few comments and Mr. "Smart Ass who knows more than Insurance Providers" TOOLkit, started attacking and attacking and then somebody else, the one with the stupid phrase of "Build the Wall" jumped in to attack and then more attacks came. So *** this and *** you guys.
My, my .. such anger.. :shocked:

And don't knock The Donald (Trump University Scam/MLM ACN). Were it not for him, MLM's would be in even more hot water than they already are. Instead we have The Amway Queen, Betsy Devos as Secretary of Education and an FTC that is hancuffed, thanks to people like Ben Carsons (MLM Mannatech) and Ted Cruze (son of Mannatech top distributor).

Giving a nickname and calling names are two different things.. You don't know anything about me and yet you have called me a racist, a stupid moron, a white supremacist, etc. I am none of those things. I don't what you are so defensive about.. I never had any thought that you were anything other than an American and could care less about your heritage. You seem to be the one hung on the race issue. :sad:
That's what the Dems have been doing, falsely accusing Republicans of what they're doing themselves. :yes:

Back