A hmmmmmm question on MLM

I'm done with this forum, you guys can stay with your stuff. I know, I'm a weirdo with anger issues and all of you are very smart, living on this page and trying to prove who's smarter than who. I quite frankly don't even care if I get banned or whatever, I'm done with this page.

I see a fucking moron on his profile picture saying "BUILD THAT WALL" and then you guys wonder why I got so angry. And then putting a video of Ronald Racist and so on

Why don't I come back from where I came from? I was born in Burlingame, California jackass.
I know.. everybody is a racist except those that see racism everywhere... The wall has nothing to do with racism.. The intent is to keep people from entering in to the country illegally no matter what their ethnic heritage might be.. Never have figured out why you and others have such a problem understanding the word "illegal". BTW, the law Trump is seekign to enforce was passed by a Democratic controlled Comgress. Obama's administration sought to enforce it and even built the "cages" to house children on the border.. Nobody called him racist, therefore Trump cannot be accused of racism for following the elad of his predecessor.

The funny thing is I went back and looked at what Toolbelt did to set him off.. He said Toolbelt attacked him but I didn't find it. Tool belt did disagree with him but he also disagreed with half the posters on this thread, yet no one else took it to be an attack. From Chaliaaaj's reaction, I am beginning to understand why there need to be safe places so people will not be devastated by someone disagreeing with them. Kind of sad... :sad:

Last edited:
If you're with WFG, you have your own set of problems to worry about. :D
Probably best to not get involved with all this other stuff that is triggering you

He wasn't even addressing you. And fwiw, we DO need the wall - illegal immigration is a huge problem. I'm all for legal immigration, but not the law breakers.

1) What should I worry about being with WFG about?

2) What the heck is a stupid wall gonna solve?

Wait.....you want him to go back to selling Vemma or Herbalife?

I never did Herbalife and I have no clue what Vemma is.

And to those who ask what triggered my answers, it was the agressiveness of TOOL to reply and when I said I was done he went off on a rant and then came Mr. MAGA with his shit.

LOL, the office I'm in is majority caucasian.

What ethnicity is that?

In Russia, the word "Caucasian" is a collective term referring to anyone descended from the native ethnic groups of the Caucasus. In Russian slang, Peoples of the Caucasus are called black, despite the fact that much of its population is fair-skinned; this name calling comes from their relatively darker features.(wikipedia)

What ethnicity is that?

In Russia, the word "Caucasian" is a collective term referring to anyone descended from the native ethnic groups of the Caucasus. In Russian slang, Peoples of the Caucasus are called black, despite the fact that much of its population is fair-skinned; this name calling comes from their relatively darker features.(wikipedia)

Wikipedia LOL Ok, the majority are light- skinned people, how's that?

Wikipedia LOL Ok, the majority are light- skinned people, how's that?
When I was a staff manager,one of my debit agents had a lady he would give a hard time when he went to collect. He was about half afraid of her ecasue he had heard that she had thrown one agent off her porch (literally) When she would get behind on her payments I would go with him. She was a huge lady and probably the darkest skin person I have ever seen. With a scowl one face, she used to look a me, a fair skinned redheaded guy, and say, "You ain't white... and I ain't black... We are all just different shades of brown.." She would then give a big beaming smile and get her money. We got along well and I will always remember the lesson on race that she taught me... and those great turnip greens she would cook.

I'm done with this forum, you guys can stay with your stuff. I know, I'm a weirdo with anger issues and all of you are very smart, living on this page and trying to prove who's smarter than who. I quite frankly don't even care if I get banned or whatever, I'm done with this page.

I see a fucking moron on his profile picture saying "BUILD THAT WALL" and then you guys wonder why I got so angry. And then putting a video of Ronald Racist and so on

Why don't I come back from where I came from? I was born in Burlingame, California jackass.
Well, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to where you came frome Libtard. :twitchy:

BUILD THAT WALL!!! :yes:

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!! :biggrin:

Well, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way back to where you came frome Libtard. :twitchy:

BUILD THAT WALL!!! :yes:

KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!! :biggrin:

Ok Republican't. Believe me, if where I grew up in wouldn't be the disaster it is, I wouldn't have returned to the US.

Back