A hmmmmmm question on MLM

Where did you grow up?

I did up to 2nd grade and then we moved to South America, but my heritage is middle eastern. Yes, I'm a threat to this forum, I get it. You guys are like the cop that stopped me at LAX in 2003, right after I landed and was reading the signs to see where I was going and asked me for my passport before I even got to customs and asking mewho's picking me up and where I'm going.

I did up to 2nd grade and then we moved to South America, but my heritage is middle eastern. Yes, I'm a threat to this forum, I get it. You guys are like the cop that stopped me at LAX in 2003, right after I landed and was reading the signs to see where I was going and asked me for my passport before I even got to customs and asking me who's picking me up and where I'm going.
How are you a threat? Just because you are of middle eastern descent? Nonsense! So was Jesus. Now if you are planning on overthrowing the government or something of that order, you are a threat. I do see liberalism as a threat to what i desire for my country and my freedom because it has failed everywhere it has gained control. But that is a debate of ideas not persons..

Last edited:
And to those who ask what triggered my answers, it was the agressiveness of TOOL to reply and when I said I was done he went off on a rant and then came Mr. MAGA with his shit.
You'll have to excuse me but when it comes to MLM, I give no quarter, and I will hold you to task on any claims I know to be untrue. Bear in mind, at one point society gave a rat's ass about MLM whereas MLM'ers spoke with a unified voice, as instructed by the DSA and your corporate office. This gave the false impression that MLM was king. If you want examples, simply Google the comment letters and petitions issued by that industry with regards to the FTC's proposed "Business Opportunity Rule". You can forgive me for being unimpressed by an industry that makes grand claims, yet contributes less than 1/20th of 1% to the U.S. GDP annually. And that number continues to drop. Times have changed thanks to the internet. MLM is a wounded animal.

How are you a threat? Just because you are of middle eastern descent? Nonsense! So was Jesus. Now if you are planning on overthrowing the government or something of that order, you are a threat. I do see liberalism as a threat to what i desire for my country and my freedom because it has filed everywhere it has gained control. But that is a debate of ideas not persons..

This debate turned personal and way too agressive from somebody else, who started calling me names for no reason. And then people wonder why people answer back. By the way, Rousemark
Seems you're the f*cking ***. :yes:
You can't even keep straight who's talking to who. :goofy::twitchy:

You're the fucking piece of shit who jumped in and started this whole crap. Go back and see where all the insults started, when I wasn't even talking to you.

You'll have to excuse me but when it comes to MLM, I give no quarter, and I will hold you to task on any claims I know to be untrue. Bear in mind, at one point society gave a rat's ass about MLM whereas MLM'ers spoke with a unified voice, as instructed by the DSA and your corporate office. This gave the false impression that MLM was king. If you want examples, simply Google the comment letters and petitions issued by that industry with regards to the FTC's proposed "Business Opportunity Rule". You can forgive me for being unimpressed by an industry that makes grand claims, yet contributes less than 1/20th of 1% to the U.S. GDP annually. And that number continues to drop. Times have changed thanks to the internet. MLM is a wounded animal.

Ok, I get it, you don't like WFG or any other company that recruits people. Check how you started emphasizing the YOU multiple times, that's insane. Your problem is you have one vision of WFG and no matter what anybody says, you won't change your mind. So why bother on replying and replying? I'm pretty much done with this forum, you guys know it all.

Ok, I get it, you don't like WFG or any other company that recruits people. Check how you started emphasizing the YOU multiple times, that's insane. Your problem is you have one vision of WFG and no matter what anybody says, you won't change your mind. So why bother on replying and replying? I'm pretty much done with this forum, you guys know it all.
There is a huge difference between recruiting people and churning replacements, most of whom (approx 99.7%) will lose money, with a strong emphasis on internal consumption. A person can not possess basic math skills and logic and also be supportive of MLM because math is the Achilles heel of the industry.

Back