A hmmmmmm question on MLM

Good for you, hopefully you didn't sell them an inferior product and get paid a substandard commission, as most wfg reps do.

Good for you, hopefully you didn't sell them an inferior product and get paid a substandard commission, as most wfg reps do.

She's on a very limited budget, got her a 20 year term for $250,000 in coverage and with living benefits.

She's on a very limited budget, got her a 20 year term for $250,000 in coverage and with living benefits.
Had you recruited her first, she would have "potentially" come up with the extra premium money, if only as a way to repay you for giving her the "potential" ability to achieve financial freedom and "potentially" lavish lifestyle she only dreamed of. It would have also been a great way to repay your kindness by proving her loyalty and willingness to be coachable and follow the "winning system", and to "test drive" the product as part of her education. Perhaps she'll learn about that from the dvd set she purchases or the next builder's school she pays to attend. In any case, I'm sure she'll read Rich Man Poor Man that she will order at a discount, by providing her upline's code so that the publisher knows who to thank.

Had you recruited her first, she would have "potentially" come up with the extra premium money, if only as a way to repay you for giving her the "potential" ability to achieve financial freedom and "potentially" lavish lifestyle she only dreamed of. It would have also been a great way to repay your kindness by proving her loyalty and willingness to be coachable and follow the "winning system", and to "test drive" the product as part of her education. Perhaps she'll learn about that from the dvd set she purchases or the next builder's school she pays to attend. In any case, I'm sure she'll read Rich Man Poor Man that she will order at a discount, by providing her upline's code so that the publisher knows who to thank.

Sure, whatever you say. On the meantime, I'm already working on another case of a man who went paraplegic last year. Why don't you worry about your business instead of wasting your time here, always trying to be right?

Sure, whatever you say. On the meantime, I'm already working on another case of a man who went paraplegic last year. Why don't you worry about your business instead of wasting your time here, always trying to be right?
Facts aren't right or wrong.....they are just facts. Positive or negative depends on your perspective. If you don't like the facts, change them.....don't make them up.

Facts aren't right or wrong.....they are just facts. Positive or negative depends on your perspective. If you don't like the facts, change them.....don't make them up.

What facts are you even talking about? Reading a book? Buying a DVD (which I never did)? By the way, which Broker do you work for?

Back