A hmmmmmm question on MLM

What facts are you even talking about? Reading a book? Buying a DVD (which I never did)? By the way, which Broker do you work for?
Facts......The annual reports released by all publicly traded MLMs, as well as the Annual Income Disclosure Statements produced and publicized by the MLMs themselves. Everything else is pure hype and damage control..

Facts......The annual reports released by all publicly traded MLMs, as well as the Annual Income Disclosure Statements produced and publicized by the MLMs themselves. Everything else is pure hype and damage control..

Let me see where you get the facts of World Financial Group, I'm curious.

And again, what Broker do you work with?
Are you now suggesting that only a school bus driver has enough credibility to say that a bus is painted yellow. Must a person sail across all oceans before declaring the world is not flat? I realize your intent is for me to reveal links that your office can then have removed. I've learned my lessons well. Find them yourself.

Are you now suggesting that only a school bus driver has enough credibility to say that a bus is painted yellow. Must a person sail across all oceans before declaring the world is not flat? I realize your intent is for me to reveal links that your office can then have removed. I've learned my lessons well. Find them yourself.

LOL the Police of the World. You're hilarious.

By the way, I submitted another Policy
Most of us on this forum are independent so we run our own agencies.

We contract with multiple carriers and offer various options to our clients.

I understand, all WFG has is contracts with multiple carriers also. You can recruit or not recruit, you can also sell. I'm just trying to understand Mr. Police what he's trying to say, because I submitted another app today with Nationwide.

By the way, I submitted another Policy

I understand, all WFG has is contracts with multiple carriers also. You can recruit or not recruit, you can also sell. I'm just trying to understand Mr. Police what he's trying to say, because I submitted another app today with Nationwide.
Understood.

I think people are trying to say that you can make double or triple on those same sales as an independent, without having such an extreme hierarchy component that suppresses your commissions.

Understood.

I think people are trying to say that you can make double or triple on those same sales as an independent, without having such an extreme hierarchy component that suppresses your commissions.

Yes, on a personal pen you can make more money, but it is nice to get overrides. You can't have it all.

Yes, on a personal pen you can make more money, but it is nice to get overrides. You can't have it all.
You really can. Because, the higher your contract, the higher (or lower) you can offer a downline.

So I may have a 120 point competitive term carrier. Let's say that street (what an indy agent with no production requirements can qualify for) is 95%. I can still get paid 120% on my own pen and offer other agents 100%. I'll still make decent overrides and can still make top comp on my own cases.

You can have it all if you structure your business the right way and you don't need WFG to do that for you.

All of your accomplishments have been your own. Don't let someone else take credit for your success.

Back