A list of every Med Supp/Adv carrier?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Anybody know of a way to get a list of EVERY Med Supp and Advantage carrier out there? Preferably in text version.

isn't sharing what the forum is all about?

I don't have a list compiled but if I did I would share, I don't understand the animosity

Really.

There are some things I'm going to keep to myself, but a list of carriers or pointing someone to a list, don't be a douche.

It is public info. It just takes time to compile it from all the states, so if someone has already done the leg work, great.

Really.

There are some things I'm going to keep to myself, but a list of carriers or pointing someone to a list, don't be a douche.

It is public info. It just takes time to compile it from all the states, so if someone has already done the leg work, great.

IDK I dont feel that way, I mean if he was asking others to go out and get it than yea I get that, But if someone has it already then why not

Goillini has helped me in the past with underwriting notes, This is something I am very grateful for and has helped me out a lot

IDK I dont feel that way, I mean if he was asking others to go out and get it than yea I get that, But if someone has it already then why not

Goillini has helped me in the past with underwriting notes, This is something I am very grateful for and has helped me out a lot

I was agreeing with, just probably wasn't clear enough about.

Thanks!! I removed the duplicates and made one file for all 2018 Medicare Advantage companies. If anyone wants it here you go: Dropbox - Medicare Advantage Companies.xlsx

It wouldnt let me upload a .csv or .xls file for some reason.

Now onto finding all Med Supp companies. Thanks for the help guys.

You could do it on CSG, but I don't know if there's a way to get it in a text version, unless you type the list out yourself.

I don't have CSG, well I have Ritter's. That was my first thought, but I don't think they have everybody? And every carrier is not in every state? Or are they?

Back