A Little Disappointed

Rico

Well, I am a little disappointed. I have been making plans to break into the Med Supp market and start selling using T65 lists. From what I have read on this site, that doesn't appear to be the best route to take. I feel like all my plans and ideas were for nothing. You guys let all the air outta my balloon. What do you suggest? I have read that 67+ lists produce better sales. Where can I get those from?

:confused:

Nothing bad about t65 market, I run a couple of those per month, they are hard to get appointmetns with though... And if your only selling med supps that can be hard in metro areas... I would look to pick up some snp plans and market to low income people... thats what works for me.

Sell Them In Bunches Like Bananas!

You're going about it all wrong!

People of that age group hang out a one place the current generation doesn't - Libraries.

Put on some very generic Medicare Information Meetings at Libraries around where you live. It's easier than you think. Don't offer any food, just simple, easy-to-understand information about Medicare. Where it is, and what changes are coming about.

Get everyone to sign a sign in sheet, with their name and contact information. THERE'S YOUR LEAD! FREE, I MIGHT ADD!

Follow up with a phone call to see if they want any information, based on what you discussed.

These will lead to relationship selling.;)

Buying leads won't.:bump:

People of that age group hang out a one place the current generation doesn't - Libraries.

Put on some very generic Medicare Information Meetings at Libraries around where you live. It's easier than you think. Don't offer any food, just simple, easy-to-understand information about Medicare. Where it is, and what changes are coming about.

Get everyone to sign a sign in sheet, with their name and contact information. THERE'S YOUR LEAD! FREE, I MIGHT ADD!

Follow up with a phone call to see if they want any information, based on what you discussed.

The guy training me has said over and over how important it is to build relationships. After a few stops this week to some current clients(just a frequent stop by) I can see how important building relationships are, they loved him to death.

Thanks for the great advice. :cool:

Makes more sense than buying free meals for them at a steakhouse!
Since you're not selling anything, just educating the people the libraries will go along with that.

Sounds like good advice.

Well, I am a little disappointed. I have been making plans to break into the Med Supp market and start selling using T65 lists. From what I have read on this site, that doesn't appear to be the best route to take. I feel like all my plans and ideas were for nothing. You guys let all the air outta my balloon. What do you suggest? I have read that 67+ lists produce better sales. Where can I get those from?

:confused:

Any company that sells lists. I use Lead Concepts.

I request ages 67 to 78, start income at $12,000.

I sell a whole lot more Med Supps to that age group with a lot less effort than it I was just trying to market to those turning 65.

Back