A Med Supp Co that actually knows how to sell them?

Oh we KNOW where we want to hit--and we found the rates---but of course the State wants to be SURE that Medicare beneficiaries do NOT get any information that would actually be useful. So I asked for the carriers DM pieces and they were worthless

The piece is the thing
Todd's asking for zips so he'll know what companies have Plan N in the area you're wanting to market to. Then he can answer your question. :goofy:

At ease soldier.

Get postcards printed and send out "Plan N...Better put that extra $100/mo in savings for when the excess charges I didn't tell you about hit"

You continually prove you know nothing about insurance.

Rick

Hi Rick.
Thanks for giving me another opportunity to increase my post count.

We have had a lengthy discussion about plan N in the past and I know what you think about my reasons for not buying plan N. My not buying plan N has nothing to do with what I "know" about insurance.

I did NOT say agents should not sell Medigap Plan N.
I did NOT say consumers should not buy Medigap Plan N.

I just said I would not buy it.

You are ignoring one of somarco's very basic statements about the sale of insurance.

Why? That's just... different.

Scott,
get you an answer tonight or tomorrow. Don't have the time to think through what I want to say right now-I need to be careful because Rick, somarco and kgmom's postings are all involved in the thought process.
LD

Hi Rick.
Thanks for giving me another opportunity to increase my post count.

We have had a lengthy discussion about plan N in the past and I know what you think about my reasons for not buying plan N. My not buying plan N has nothing to do with what I "know" about insurance.

I did NOT say agents should not sell Medigap Plan N.
I did NOT say consumers should not buy Medigap Plan N.

I just said I would not buy it.

You are ignoring one of somarco's very basic statements about the sale of insurance.

Happy to help you increase your post count. There isn't a prize but since you have nothing else in your life, please keep showing us how ignorant you are.

Rick

Might be. Missouri has a two month GI period. BC and UHC are very high and most people have been sold Plan Fs. Our "plan" was to take the $97 Plan N we found and mail mid to upper level Seniors Complexes.

Of course, you are aware that the Missouri anniversary rule is GI for like-to-like plans, right?
There are a couple of companies that recently allow GI-ing a Plan F to a lower plan but not too many yet.

Back