A New Insurance Agent Need Advices

jawad

Hello everyone my name is jawad im 25 years old , I just joined the insurance industry . Iv had 3 month preparation to be a comercial agent got all the information I need from my boss now he told me to go prospects outside and get clients to reach an amount of prospection to be able to sign a contract with the agency ( we mainly on cars/... insurance)
For a new insurance agent what can you give me as an advices to get going and prospect in a good and a professional way
Thank you in advance

Hello everyone my name is jawad im 25 years old , I just joined the insurance industry . Iv had 3 month preparation to be a comercial agent got all the information I need from my boss now he told me to go prospects outside and get clients to reach an amount of prospection to be able to sign a contract with the agency ( we mainly on cars/... insurance)
For a new insurance agent what can you give me as an advices to get going and prospect in a good and a professional way
Thank you in advance

Just remember Jawad.....prospection is very important! :)

I tried to bite my tongue, but I will go ahead and say it.

Work on your writing skills, they are horrible. Very few people, particularly in the commercial market, will take you seriously if you can't communicate.

I tried to bite my tongue, but I will go ahead and say it.

Work on your writing skills, they are horrible. Very few people, particularly in the commercial market, will take you seriously if you can't communicate.

And just what exactly is wrong with Jawad's writing skills?:err:

Guys thank you for the feed-back but english is not my primary language , arabic is and I prospect with frensh so excuse my English writing

Guys thank you for the feed-back but english is not my primary language , arabic is and I prospect with frensh so excuse my English writing

Are you in the US? If not, then you may not find this forum very helpful. It is very much geared to the US market. If you are, I return to my earlier suggestion, improve your English skills. They don't have to be perfect, however they do need to be better. Even if you work an ethnic market and can speak their language, you'll need English to speak with the insurance carriers.

Im not from the US , but I believe that the basics and the science of persuasion can be used anywhere , its humans fundamentals , im just seeking beginner steps to get much experience on the field
Thank you for the clarification
By the way

Latest posts

Back