A Nice Term Life Quoting Engine?

TheKoenigGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey Guys,

After doing a search here on the forums and a google search, I really did not find any good term life quoting engines...

1) Does anyone use one that they would recommend?

2) Can consumer buy term life fully online with any quoting engines? (from initial zip code entry, to signing policy)

If not, any information would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks guys!

I hear a lot of good things about Compulife. Also if you sign up with them, and a prospect uses term4sale.comand is in your area , you will get the lead.

I hear a lot of good things about Compulife. Also if you sign up with them, and a prospect uses term4sale.comand is in your area , you will get the lead.

15 years and I have yet to get a lead. However,Last week I got a call from a buddy that I gave the free subscription to last year. He got a term4sale call. A local doctor. Sold a $3K AP term and rewrote a UL for $4K AP. I hate him now.:cry:

I use Myquoteenginedotcom. They give you approx 25 top term companies you can pick from. Also includes a stand alone website.

I use Myquoteenginedotcom. They give you approx 25 top term companies you can pick from. Also includes a stand alone website.

I saw an error on the Genworth quote. Quoted current age.

I do not use compulife on a webpage. So $360 is high. However, depending on the companies you have to pick from it could work for someone. Cinci and ONL did not come up on my search.
I do not know enough about websites to value the included website.

Will they add who ever they are asked to?

I like what I use. However, I like having choices.

Thanks.

I have the option of changing companies through a control panel on the back end but Cinci and ONL are not on the list. I wish they did offer ONL. They're one of my primary companies.

I like the website option because I also have a quote link to my Norvax page for health quotes. One site for both instant term and health quotes.

Compulife offers more companies and maybe a better price but I still like the website capability that's built in.

Might not be what you're looking for, but JHancock has a cool mobile quoting system. I'll need to try and find it again now that I have a new phone. ehansel.com or something... Really convenient when someone asks "how much would some 30 year term cost?"

Back