A Perfect Acord Solution

scottdsouthwick

I want to start by thanking you for making me feel welcome here.
I need to disclose that I am not an agent, I am a software developer who has taken an interest in Acord forms.

We are not far from launch of our MVP and I would love some input.

It seems most software built in this space is being developed by software engineers who think they know what you need/want. I would prefer to ask YOU what is important for a software that YOU would use.

Please, help me, help you.

What would a perfect (way out in fantasy land) software solution look like for the Acord form?

I hope to provide something of true value and meaning to this industry,

Scotty

I want to start by thanking you for making me feel welcome here.
I need to disclose that I am not an agent, I am a software developer who has taken an interest in Acord forms.

We are not far from launch of our MVP and I would love some input.

It seems most software built in this space is being developed by software engineers who think they know what you need/want. I would prefer to ask YOU what is important for a software that YOU would use.

Please, help me, help you.

What would a perfect (way out in fantasy land) software solution look like for the Acord form?

I hope to provide something of true value and meaning to this industry,

Scotty

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to speak with you about this. There is a lot of money to be made in this industry with the right software solution. Feel free to send me an email if you're interested in discussing this.

Steve

Back