A Powerful Catholic Group Is Facing Allegations of Insurance Fraud

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
The Knights of Columbus is being accused of inflating its numbers to appear more profitable to insurance companies — and some of its members say they’re paying the price.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emaoconnor/knights-of-columbus-insurance-lawsuit

The case is accusing the Knights of Columbus of “racketeering, fraud, deception, theft, and broken promises,” a complaint in the US District Court for Colorado, which will begin hearing the case Monday, reads.

The Knights of Columbus is being accused of inflating its numbers to appear more profitable to insurance companies — and some of its members say they’re paying the price.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emaoconnor/knights-of-columbus-insurance-lawsuit

The case is accusing the Knights of Columbus of “racketeering, fraud, deception, theft, and broken promises,” a complaint in the US District Court for Colorado, which will begin hearing the case Monday, reads.
Damn!!! 1st the Pedo Priest cover up, now the K of C coverup. :shocked::swoon:

Admit it: how many opened this thread expecting KSKJ?

(Not to say anything bad about KSKJ but reading this forum for a while, they seem to attract drama.)

Owwww!
Oh, my head!
And my shoulder.
Damn that hurt.
Hang on.
Ok, I'm back in my chair now.
Sorry everyone, I passed out from shock and fell out of my chair that a catholic group did something unethical and horrible.

Wait, oh, didn't they hide and protect priests that they knew were molesting children? I forgot about that.

Wait, hang on, oh, also the Crusades. Oh, and the 3-way pope Dante had with a woman and her daughter. And the Catholic church burning Joan of Arc for dressing like a man, burning William Tyndale, slaying woman as witches, absolving sins for cash, the Joust of Whores, the Roman Inquisition, Imprisoning Galileo, the thousands of baby skeletons found under churches that were likely murdered, discouraging starving people from using birth control.

But I'm not here to judge.

:confused:

Last edited:
Admit it: how many opened this thread expecting KSKJ?

(Not to say anything bad about KSKJ but reading this forum for a while, they seem to attract drama.)

Only with agents/agencies that compete against them.

Back