AARP contract notification upon receipt

honestagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
So they were so quick to jump on us to complete and re-submit or we would be terminated. Hmmm.... I am wondering if they're going to be just as quick to shout upon us that we're good to go? Any word from your up lines on this or are we to call at least 5 different 800 #s trying to get confirmation?

So they were so quick to jump on us to complete and re-submit or we would be terminated. Hmmm.... I am wondering if they're going to be just as quick to shout upon us that we're good to go? Any word from your up lines on this or are we to call at least 5 different 800 #s trying to get confirmation?

This is a nightmare in the making. I have received 4 calls to make sure I received my contracting paperwork. I faxed it to them on 09/12/07 and emailed it about 10 days later. Then I got a call on Monday stating they needed a copy of my E&O (which was included in all the contracting paperwork I submitted). So while I'm on the phone with the guy, I fax it over and he says he will get it without a cover page. I get a phone call from the same guy at about 6:00p.m. last night asking for my E&O. I was a little pissed at this point and let him know. He checked the system and what do you know, there was a copy of my E&O certificate.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

This is a nightmare in the making. I have received 4 calls to make sure I received my contracting paperwork. I faxed it to them on 09/12/07 and emailed it about 10 days later. Then I got a call on Monday stating they needed a copy of my E&O (which was included in all the contracting paperwork I submitted). So while I'm on the phone with the guy, I fax it over and he says he will get it without a cover page. I get a phone call from the same guy at about 6:00p.m. last night asking for my E&O. I was a little pissed at this point and let him know. He checked the system and what do you know, there was a copy of my E&O certificate.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

It gets better Sman... I contacted my fmo (for support :goofy:) and they wrote me back saying... 'you'll have to keep calling to make sure..'

wow.. and you're making how much of a flippin overide off of me?? i mean COME ON... they cannot even get me contracted accurately and do their part there to make the $$$ off of me!!!!??? Forget product training, materials, questions and answers within I don't know... a day or two without me having to ask several times in one week!!!!

:realmad: yes i'm PISSED !!! MORE TO COME.... ON OTHER COMPANIES AND HOW THEY HANDLE.................... !!!!!!!!!!!!! what a circus nobody knows.
heck they put us through the ringer , well what about these customer service retards!!!

I've gone through almost the same scenario with Pinnacle Financial Services. same-o, same-o. I feel your pain.:yes:

I don't do Aetna, and I'm not going to try to recruit you (frankly you make me nervous :) but if you need info after you are licensed (with someone else is fine) for T.O, Chesapeake or Arcadian, you can email me and I'll try to give what info I can. [email protected]

Back