AARP endorses NASE ???

agent4sail

Expert
While sitting in the office yesterday I picked up the new AARP magazine. On the cover is 'Health Insurance You Can Afford'... Page 18: Cheaper Health Plans.

Published in the Short Answer section:

A submitted question,

"I may need to leave my job next year, but at 58 I'm not eligible for medicare. How can I get a group rate on health insurance?"
The response "NASE offers access to group health plans. Accompanied by the corporate 800 # and website address.

Do you think this constitutes an endorsement by AARP for the ______ that NASE, MEGA, MW, HM offers?

If AARP is mentioning it, I guarantee you there is a payday in it for them somewhere.

While sitting in the office yesterday I picked up the new AARP magazine. On the cover is 'Health Insurance You Can Afford'... Page 18: Cheaper Health Plans.

A submitted question,

"I may need to leave my job next year, but at 58 I'm not eligible for medicare. How can I get a group rate on health insurance?"
The response "NASE offers access to group health plans. Accompanied by the corporate 800 # and website address.

Do you think this constitutes an endorsement by AARP for the ______ that NASE, MEGA, MW, HM offers?

A submitted question,

That is absolutely horrible. Pity the poor aging consumers who believe AARP.

Back