AARP Exposed Again on Bloomburg TV

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
Bloomburg TV had a half hour show they ran 3-times tonight explaining how AARP car insurance, Med Sups, and life insurance are overpriced and a huge profit center for the "not for profit" group.

One couple told how they were almost ready to cancel their Med Sup and go uninsured because they could no longer afford it until their friends all told them about MOO's rates on the same policy were $1,000 per year less.

Our AARP med sup prices in Florida are about 30 bucks cheaper than any other company around, shame the customer service is so crappy

Our AARP med sup prices in Florida are about 30 bucks cheaper than any other company around, shame the customer service is so crappy

I quoted a 67 year old male yesterday and he was age 67 and pays $180 for a Plan F through AARP/United Healthcare.

He can get the same thing for less than $120 through several other companies including MOO.

I run into MANY seniors who just signed up through AARP and never shopped because they assumed AARP was actually giving them UNBIASED recommendations. They are usually shocked when you teach them how to compare med sup rates and how they are paying way too much.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's the commercial for the show. The actual show is 30-minutes. I've T-Voed it but I don't know how to pass that to a computer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back