AARP Magazine Recommends www.term4sale.com

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
I was reading my latest edition of my AARP newspaper/magazine and a cover story was about life insurance. I thought "Here comes the BS!"

It actually wasn't too bad of an article. It recommended researching rates at term4sale.com and even explained what GUL was.

It never once suggested that seniors should buy or even look at the AARP branded plans through NYL which is surprising. Maybe they are setting the stage for when they roll out a premium guaranteed plan or something. Who knows?

Re: AARP Magazine Recommends Www.term4sale.com.com

Robert must have made some generous donations :)

Robert must have made some generous donations :)

Not me. AARP is too left of center.

Having said that, what's not to like about www.term4sale.com

Really. What's not to like?

Let me also say thank you to all the agents who use www.term4sale.com to get free quotes. Your traffic helps the site rank well and the consumer business that results ends up benefiting our subscribers through increased insurance sales from agent listings. That adds important value to the Compulife subscription.

Last edited:

Let me also say thank you to all the agents who use Term4Sale.com Menu to get free quotes. Your traffic helps the site rank well and the consumer business that results ends up benefiting our subscribers through increased insurance sales from agent listings. That adds important value to the Compulife subscription.

You're welcome

20 characters...

Not me. AARP is too left of center.

Having said that, what's not to like about www.term4sale.com

Really. What's not to like?

Let me also say thank you to all the agents who use www.term4sale.com to get free quotes. Your traffic helps the site rank well and the consumer business that results ends up benefiting our subscribers through increased insurance sales from agent listings. That adds important value to the Compulife subscription.

I agree.

That's why I'm amazed that they plugged a good unbiased information tool rather than pitched them S&!+ they sell.

I almost fell out of my rocking chair and spilled my ribbon candy all over my color TV!

They are probably just trying to make up for the boondoggle that is Goldman Sachs/Insphere/UnitedHealth/AARP and their ties to Obama.

Seems kinda counter to Newby's WR byline signature, does'nt it? LOL:goofy::D

They are probably just trying to make up for the boondoggle that is Goldman Sachs/Insphere/UnitedHealth/AARP and their ties to Obama.

Don't think so, that would imply that they have some kind of a conscience. As opposed to being an outfit that will sell any overpriced crap to their members. (Not running down NYL)

Back