AARP Med Supps Are "sexless"??

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I requested some rates online and have noticed that they don't break out rates by sex (male or female). Is that right? Any discounts for being an AARP member?

I requested some rates online and have noticed that they don't break out rates by sex (male or female). Is that right? Any discounts for being an AARP member?

Not sure about other states, but in FL, there are no difference in price between male and female.

AARP discount t is built into the quoted price. They have to be AARP members to get the supp

Unisex rates. They have to be a member of AARP in order to get their Med Supp. Membership not required to continue it though.

No male/female pricing, just smoking and non.
If they pay by bank draft they get $2.00 off a month of the premium

Is that factored into the quote on csg? Also don't they have to enroll in AARP for a dollar a month, so in reality it's one dollar off then?

Yes, the $2 is already deducted on CSG and the cost of an AARP membership is $16 for one year. Membership can't be paid by the month.

Back