AARP Med Supps Are "sexless"??

Bruce Jenner thought he could get a lower medsupp rate by changing a few things, but it was all for nothing. She still pays the same rate as before. :)

I'm not logged in and it's still morning, is there an app fee on top of the aarp membership fee that is charged with their first month premium?

No app fee. You just deduct $2 from the price on the rate sheet, if they pay by bank draft.

I think the aarp membership fee is $16 per year. That's separate from the United healthcare medsupp monthly premium.

Bruce Jenner thought he could get a lower medsupp rate by changing a few things, but it was all for nothing. She still pays the same rate as before. :)

He's changed the top, but I don't think he's done the bottom yet.

Legally, I think Bruce will always be a male(but a very fruity one).:)

Am I right, they make you certify to sell supps?

Yes, you are right. They are "special" that way. When they had a flat rate regardless of age and were virtually GI, I wrote all of my folks who couldn't get approved elsewhere with UHC (AARP branded Supp). Then they came out with Level 1 and Level 2 rates and I only write maybe a few each year now. They're still nice to have for that person who is within three years of being on Part B and has health conditions. But outside of those specialized cases, I don't send much business their way.

I personally think he did this to go to a woman's prison after killing that person in the car wreck..

He actually did it to get out of going to prison. Since Bruce no longer exists he can't be prosecuted for the crime.

For those of you with an iPhone, ask Siri how tall Bruce Jenner is. Siri tells you that Caitlyn Jenner is 6' 2".

Another fun Siri trick, ask Siri this,

What is zero divided by zero? For those of you who don't have an iPhone, here is Siri's response to that question:

"Imagine that you have 0 cookies and you split them evenly among 0 friends. How many cookies does each person get? See, it doesn't make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies. And you are sad that you have no friends."

Back