AARP Membership for over 50 yrs. old agents

supersupps

Guru
For those agents over 50 years old, do you get a membership with AARP just to get the magazine and see what is going on in the AARP universe?

Re: AARP Membership

Yes I do and that is the only reason. It is called scoping out the competition.

For those agents over 50 years old, do you get a membership with AARP just to get the magazine and see what is going on in the AARP universe?

My wife signed me up. <witch!>
For the discounts.

Although I have used it in a sale. Person brings up AARP, I pull out my card and say sure, I use it for the discounts and $1. coffee at Denny's. But their insurance is way too high and not guaranteed, so I shopped for the best policy. like I did for you.

I just joined. Their membership rates are actually a loss leader if they can't sell you any insurance.

I like spending the $16/yr knowing my monies are but to good use lobbying for my interests in Washington.

"I like spending the $16/yr knowing my monies are but to good use lobbying for my interests in Washington."
DS4- Haven't been on this site long enough to figure out if your remark was sarcastic or not. It was sarcastic, right?

Sarcasm on this site is removed by Chumps on a nightly basis. You may see something that looks like sarcasm, but you are mistaken.

In the past, some have tried to insert sarcasm into a post. They are promptly dealt with and never heard from again.

My wife signed me up. <witch!>
For the discounts.

Although I have used it in a sale. Person brings up AARP, I pull out my card and say sure, I use it for the discounts and $1. coffee at Denny's. But their insurance is way too high and not guaranteed, so I shopped for the best policy. like I did for you.

Great response!

Back