AARP PDP Online Enrollment Link/page?

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Board,
I thought I remember reading there was an AARP pdp online enrollment page for clients.

As agents, we could give them our producer number and they could go to the page and enroll themselves.

AARP has some strange requirements that the agent not be on the phone or in the office with them when the client is enrolling. I thought it was mentioned in a post where an agent had to go through training again because he was on the phone with the client when they were applying. Evidently AARP reps will confirm the agent was not on the phone or in the office at time of enrollment.

I tried searching for it, but could not find it. Do any of you know of such a page?

Board,
I thought I remember reading there was an AARP pdp online enrollment page for clients.

As agents, we could give them our producer number and they could go to the page and enroll themselves.

AARP has some strange requirements that the agent not be on the phone or in the office with them when the client is enrolling. I thought it was mentioned in a post where an agent had to go through training again because he was on the phone with the client when they were applying. Evidently AARP reps will confirm the agent was not on the phone or in the office at time of enrollment.

I tried searching for it, but could not find it. Do any of you know of such a page?
www.uhc.com is where they can enroll and input your agent number. I had a client do it on my laptop and had to do a training mod because of it.

Back