AARP Secure Horizons

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Just received an email from UHP regarding the branding of their Medicare HMO plan.

It will be called "AARP Medicare Complete from Secure Horizons."

They called it the same thing for 2007 but obviously without the AARP.

If I had to guess it seems to say they will be branding all their products with the AARP name so obviously, we can sell them.

As of now I don't know if there will be AARP plans off limits to agents.

More information is supposed to be sent around the middle of Sept.

I wonder if doing this will open more senior's eyes to the fact that AARP is simply an insurance agency or if they will look at AARP with even more love in their hearts.

Rick

I have said it before and I will say it again: AARP is a four letter word
I think also they are trying to look like they are an insurance company to their clients, as they have been told by agents that AARP is not an insurance company....well, let's see where it goes.:goofy::goofy::goofy:

AARP is a 4 letter word to many of us, but that is a mood point when the client thinks that AARP is a good outfit.

All we can do is wait until Oct 1st to see what is in store for us.

AARP is a 4 letter word to many of us, but that is a mood point when the client thinks that AARP is a good outfit.

You mean to say it's not an insurance company???!!! I thought AARP was an insurance company???

Just joking!!!! :D

Come on now.... let's find some humor on the merry go round soon approaching... not sure about you guys and gals but my email accounts are being flooded by various folks I don't know soliciting for contracts....

Oh boy.. here we go again.... :spinny:

You mean to say it's not an insurance company???!!! I thought AARP was an insurance company???

Just joking!!!! :D:D

Come on now.... let's find some humor on the merry go round soon approaching... not sure about you guys and gals but my email accounts are being flooded by various folks I don't know soliciting for contracts....

Oh boy.. here we go again.... :spinny:

Seems someone called from secure Horizons last night and left a message that a contract was being mailed out. Included was an addendum to sell AARP products.

I assume this is from the h.o. but strange that they didn't let the FMO's handle this. My FMO had emailed me about doing the re-certification online, and that was a few weeks back. I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I am just inundated with product for this market, and it reminds me of the medi supplements flurry back in the late 80's, maybe the early '90's, esp when standardization came into being. Many carriers swooped in, hung around for a couple years, when the claims hit, they packed up and left the mkt.

When the Medicare funds start drying up, these plans will do the same. So follow the money......get the hottest plans, and let her rip!

I got the same recorded message/phone call this morning telling me they were sending out a new contract and that I'd be able to now offer all of the AARP plans including the new AARP Medicare Complete. The Medicare advantage plan from AARP. You're right, they don't say if it's coming right from the home office or if this is from an FMO.

Back